Classrooms are empty, but students’ needs continue. School closures create unique hardships for the students we serve.
Distance learning in low-income households without college graduate role models imposes the disadvantages that our striving students have worked so hard to overcome at school.
Future Sacramento understands this is difficult for students.
Here is a collection of information and resources to help students stay CONNECTED while disconnected from school classrooms.
- The Alchemist Book Club Week 4
- Fall 2020 – Distance Learning
- How Will Schools Reopen?
- California school districts plans for opening school
- The Alchemist Book Club Week 3
- The Alchemist Book Club Week 2
- July 1 CA taking immediate action to slow the spread of the virus
- The Alchemist Book Club Week 1
- Our Future Sacramento Class of 2020 Graduates
- Constructive Discussions : Assembly Constitutional Amendment 5
- What is Prop 209?
- The Alchemist
- Class of 2020 t-shirts fundraiser
- Constructive Discussions: (Not only) “Black Lives Matter” TOO
- Students Speak Out 2020
- Constructive Discussions : Your Voice
- Constructive Discussions : Black Lives Matter
- Constructive Discussions : “riot is the language of the unheard”
- Constructive Discussions : Peaceful Protest
- Constructive Discussions : Poems of Resilience