Classrooms are empty, but students’ needs continue. School closures create unique hardships for the students we serve.
Distance learning in low-income households without college graduate role models imposes the disadvantages that our striving students have worked so hard to overcome at school.
Future Sacramento understands this is difficult for students.
Here is a collection of information and resources to help students stay CONNECTED while disconnected from school classrooms.
- Constructive Discussions : Poems of Resilience
- Constructive Discussions : Campus Leaders Respond to Racial Injustice
- Constructive Discussions : Racism
- University Graduates 2020
- Prevailing Class of 2020
- High School Seniors – Class of 2020
- Distance Learning Inequity
- Fall 2020 Education Outlook
- Big Day of Giving 2020
- Teachers are the heart, compass, and heroes of education
- Cultivating an engaging distance learning experience
- Thank you teachers!
- Covid-19 Update: Teen well-being and stress
- Thank you teachers – We appreciate you!
- College Decided!
- Crash Course Tips for Being A Distance-Learning Parent Substitute-Teacher
- Distance Decisions : What makes a good college?
- College budget 101
- Distance Decisions – College Choice Financial Fit
- Distance College Prep – Class of 2020