Outline of the Comprehensive Application
Phase 2 - Complete Comprehensive Application
- Qualification self-check (be able to answer "yes" to all Qualification questions)
- High school transcript (upload file to application)
- College Admission “A-G” Subject Requirements : 9th-12th Grade Worksheet (upload file to application)
- Detailed questionnaire about :
- High School Academics
- Extracurricular and Community Involvement
- College admission goals
- College Planning & Admission Goals
- Family Background - First Generation College Student
- Family Financial Information
- Financial Aid & Outreach Quiz
- Essay section - short essay, 100-250 words
Phase 3 - Pre-Interview with Semifinalists *NEW* ~By invitation only~
- If selected, you must provide an IRS Tax Transcript - which is a report provided by the IRS of your most recent tax return.
Phase 4 - In-person Interview with Selection Committee~By invitation only
- If selected, applicants will be contacted to set up an in-person interview. This would be a required appointment.
Phase 5 - Meet with Board of Directors for final selection~By invitation only
- If selected, applicants will be contacted to attend a special board meeting. This would be a required appointment.