Outline of the Comprehensive Application
Phase 1 - Complete Comprehensive Application
- Qualification self-check (be able to answer "yes" to all Qualification questions)
- Recommendation - Send a request through the application. The recommender will receive an email asking him or her to fill out an online recommendation. A formal written letter of recommendation is NOT requested.
- NOTE: Applicants submit the application with the email address of the selected person to give a recommendation. The response to the recommendation request will be accepted through March 29th.
- High school transcript (upload file to application)
- College Admission “A-G” Subject Requirements : 9th-12th Grade Worksheet (upload file to application)
- Detailed questionnaire about :
- High School Academics
- Extracurricular and Community Involvement
- College admission goals
- College Planning & Admission Goals
- Family Background - First Generation College Student
- Family Financial Information
- Financial Aid & Outreach Quiz
- Essay section - Three short essay, 100-250 words each
Phase 2 - Verification Documents ~By invitation only~
- If selected the 2nd round of review, you must provide an IRS Tax Transcript - which is a report provided by the IRS of your most recent tax return.
If selected, you will be asked to request an IRS Tax Transcript.
Phase 3 - In-person Interview ~By invitation only
- If selected to move on to Phase 3, applicants will be contacted to set up an in-person interview. This would be a required appointment.
Phase 4 - Special Board Meeting ~By invitation only
- If selected to move on to Phase 4, applicants will be contacted to attend a special board meeting. This would be a required appointment.